Sunday, March 9, 2008

Yikes!


Nobody likes to see a good guy metaphorically piss it right down his leg, but that's what you're seeing with Stewart Cink at the PODS Championship.

The big man had it seven-under at one point early in his final round, but has since made four bogeys and is in the process of playing the 16th hole like, well, this.

Anyway, I've always been a Sean O'Hair fan, probably because I used to work with his instructor and also because I hate the whole "Hey, his dad was a huge asshole" thing.

With Arizona playing what appeared to be the most un-inspired basketball all season in probably the most important game they've had, anything positive can make my weekend better. Watching the Duke-UNC game makes me a little nostalgic about having a team that plays good basketball.

No comments: