Friday, March 21, 2008

They Are Golfing, and Holy Shit That Was An Amazing Shot


I was just about to write some golf stuff when Western Kentucky just hit that shot to win. Holy hell, that was absolutely great and exactly what this tournament needs.

Wow, somebody call the mortuary and tell them to get a really small casket ready for my bracket, because it's time of death was 3:10 Eastern. Anyway, congrats to Western Kentucky and thanks for giving us our "Whatever Sponsor Game Changing Moment/Performance" thing.

Well, on to golf.

I said yesterday that Tiger Woods was three-under through 13 so he'd probably shoot 66. I was off by one.

Also, Tiger is leading today, tied with Geoff (I still read his name G-Off) Ogilvy, at nine-under for the tournament.

I have heard reports of an Adam Scott sighting at the tournament, who is just one shot back of the leaders through nine holes.

If anyone was wondering who I thought was going to win, I'd probably have to pick Tiger on the off chance he can pull the tournament out. My Gatorade Tiger theory might hold up again.

No comments: