Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday Needs a Bit of A Jump Start

So far we've seen Villanova win a rather boring basketball game against Siena and now I'm watching Texas slaughter Miami in typical Longhorn form.

The problem is you can't switch over to golf because there is another weather delay at Doral and every time I turn to NBC they are showing a different replay of one of the holes from either this morning or yesterday of '05 and I'm so confused I keep thinking David Duval might be in the hunt.

Georgetown and Western Kentucky aren't making their games any more entertaining to watch as they are exploiting Davidson and San Diego, so I guess what I'm trying to say is it sure would be nice if something got a little exciting.

With all the golf confusion, Tiger did birdie his first two holes of the final round but followed that up with a bogey on the third before it started raining. Oh, great, CBS just switched it over to the Tennessee game which isn't in HD, so it makes watching basketball as enjoyable as "Full House" reruns.

No comments: