Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Something I Never Thought I'd Say

I, purveyor of DTCC, would like to announce something I did yesterday that might have never happened in my entire life.

Because of the recent news of Brett Favre retiring for now, I avoided ESPN/any sports channel all day yesterday. Yep, I took the entire day of March 4th without seeing a smidgen of sports.

To be fair, it was a little tough, especially since I haven't watched cable television in about six years. I went to Barnes and Noble, bought four books, rented a movie, and just hung out. Anyway, not to get all Monday Morning Quarterback on you, but I thought as a sports freak like myself, avoiding all the sports channel I have on my television was a little tough, but it did help that the prime time game on ESPN was Arkansas against Ole Miss.

No comments: