Monday, March 17, 2008

Theory's to Win Your Bracket


I was talking to a girl friend of mine today about her theory on picking March Madness.

This, verbatim, is what she said.

"I think I'm going to follow most of (my ideas) and then chose according to mascot in typical ____ fashion, with a possibility of "I liked their campus or not.""

Since most of the time, girls win the bracket challenges I'm a part of based on such theories, I'm listing other things to follow to make sure you take home the "money" in all your pools.

-The "Which Coach Would Win in a Wrestling Match" theory (Can we still pick Bobby Knight?)

-The "Which Place Has A Better Bar Street" Theory (UT!)

-The "Best Chance for a Better Riot After a Big Win" Theory (Walking in Memphis)

-The "Better Chance for a Teacher/Student Sex Scandal" Theory (Stanford loses early)

-The "Better Spring Break destination School" Theory (Are the Rainbow Warriors in the field?)

-The "If I dropped $50 in the middle of Campus This Student Body Would Return it" Theory

-The "Guy on the Team with the Cooler Last Name" Theory

-The "Team Name with the Most Vowels" Theory

-The "My Pet is Quicker than Said Mascot" Theory (GO CHIP!)

Ok, that's enough. If Dicky V was coming up with a theory it would be something wacky like, The "Pick the Team With the Lower Number next To Their Name" Theory.

No comments: