Tuesday, March 4, 2008

If You Like Brett Favre, I'd Avoid Everything Dealing With Him

As I wrote before, I always enjoyed Brett Favre, even if my obsession was pretty reserved compared to most.

Anyway, if you want to enjoy the legacy without wanting to attempt to push your number four jersey through the company shredder, I'd avoid pretty much any MSM today.

Just look at ESPN's front page right now, that has 12 (TWELVE!!!) stories/polls about Favre already and is getting set for a two-hour afternoon special AND an "Outside the Lines" about him tonight.

I think I wouldn't be the least surprised if at one point during the show the ESPN family sacrificed, say one of those "Dream Job" winners, in honor of Favre. It would be more exposure than those guys have had since winning the damn thing.

No comments: