Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Butch Harmon Ain't Having None of This Boozing


When reading John Daly's book, you really get a true understanding of just how crazy the guy is.

He's erratic, crazy and a serious alcoholic.

The last part is the reason Butch Harmon, his swing coach, has dropped the Big Man as a client, citing the alcoholism as the main problem.

From The Sporting Blog via the AP, "“My whole goal for him was he’s got to show me golf is the most important thing in his life,” Harmon said from his golf school in Las Vegas. “And the most important thing in his life is getting drunk ... Jon Gruden caddying, I thought was ridiculous. I thought he made a circus out of the whole event.”

I'm pretty sure when a guy decides that "just drinking Miller Lites" is his way of staying sober, things will never end well.

No comments: