Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Would Tiger Land the Surgery if We Wins at Augusta?

You know what makes sports news over the top? Speculation.

It's when you tune (and as this moment you're going to have to act like you watch "First and 10") in to Skip Bayless and they speculate what would happen or if Magic Johnson and Allen Iverson played one-on-one in their prime, who would win.

Anyway, after I slammed out the boring "Tiger surgery" post a couple of people emailed me to ask if I thought he would have done the surgery if he wins the green jacket on Sunday.

I say it depends on how bad it hurts. If his knee was really hurting he does the surgery and if he could wait he probably postpones it until after the U.S. Open to see if he can go two for two.

My main point about the surgery - it wouldn't matter at Torrey Pines because he could probably win there standing on one leg.

No comments: