Saturday, April 12, 2008

Here We Go Zach Johnson, Here We Go

I'm still pretty mad about the Masters not being on right now, but luckily we have "updates" on The Golf Channel that aren't annoying at all. There is nothing like tunning in to "Live at the Masters" and having to endure a studio game called "Beat Brandel." That is what I want, a show that is titled "Live at the Masters" coming from some studio that is probably in Florida. I'm thinking of starting a show called "Cooking tips from Shane" and just have me eating Subway and drinking Miller Lite while watching "Flight of the Conchords."

Sorry - what were we talking about? Oh, Zach Johnson has made three birdies so far and is one-under for the tournament. I guess this could be one of those tips that tells us the golf course could be playing a little easier today.

No comments: