Wednesday, April 9, 2008

(And Finally) Why Tiger Woods Will Win the Masters


All week I've been previewing golfers that I think have a good shot at winning the Masters. We've knocked out Vijay Singh, K.J. Choi, Geoff Ogilvy, Zach Johnson, Retief Goosen, Phil Mickelson, Ernie Els and Jim Furyk. It is pretty pointless to even mention this, but here we go - it is Tiger Woods time.

Numbers - I think this saves a lot of reading time. El Tigre's finishes at Augusta from 1997 on.

First, t8, t18, 5, First. First, t15, t22, First, t3 and t2.

That is all. Enjoy the first round tomorrow and check in throughout the day for what some really stupid people would call "insight."

2 comments:

John said...

I was wondering when we'd get to this.

If I wrote the post it would have just been "because he's playing."

Txfan649 said...

You're just PC-saying that about Tiger because the situation is so predictable. We think you're actually a Zach Johnson fan from your facebook page!