Thursday, April 23, 2009

What Is Going On?


Tiger Woods swung by the White House last week to hang out with Barack Obama (I never thought we'd have a president cool enough to have athletes just swing by to hang. I don't think George W. could have convinced a homeless dude to swing by in his last three years in office).

For some reason, this picture really amuses me. What are they doing? I think they are either ...

A.) Shaking hands with the only other person in our country more famous than those two.
B.) Trying to perfect the high five that Tiger can never really land.
C.) Tango-ing.
D.) Seeing if they wore the exact same suit, had the same haircut and did the same motion with their hand, if anyone could tell the two apart.

I'm going with C. I really think Tiger is a solid dancer and he probably just wanted to sweep Barack off his feet. I mean, can you blame him?

Courtesy of The White House/Getty Images

3 comments:

Adam Rashid said...

El Tigre is teaching Obama how to fist pump. "First you look left, extend your left arm up a bit, take a crow hop then a big step, and do an uppercut. Add on a hat throw or leap into Stevie's arms for some extra flair." Obama is doing it on the opposite side because he's a lefty.

John said...

Seriously, the high five thing, how can Tiger not do this?

The guy can contort his body in innumerable ways to make a golf club and ball do his bidding, but "my hand - your hand - together" still eludes him?

William Neilson Jr. said...

I don't think anyone would have wanted to visit Bush unless they were forced to due to winning a title of some kind.