Thursday, April 9, 2009

Talking Masters and Such "On the DL"

If you've never had a chance to check out Dan Levy and Nick Tarnowski's podcast cleverly named, "On the DL," you're really shortchanging yourself. It is one of the most popular and well produced podcasts on the Internet and for good reason -- the guys are fucking good at their jobs.

Yesterday I had a chance to be the guest with the boys and not just because my last name was Bacon and it was the first night of Passover (even though that did seem to excite them).

You can check out the entire podcast right here. We chat about the Masters, golf blogs, the future of both the LPGA and PGA Tours in terms of sponsors and even dabbled in my caddie experience with Erica Blasberg. Hit it up, listen and let me know what you think.

Thanks to Dan and Nick for having me on.

No comments: