Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Now Bostoners Will Have More To Do Than Run Marathons


I have never lived in the East Coast, because I actually enjoy doing things outside and am not a huge fan of that rash long underwear gives you when you wear it for six months straight. As a golf fan, I've always found it interesting that people can live in a place that doesn't allow you to tee it up for months.

Well, people in Boston can rejoice, because TaylorMade is opening a Performance Lab in their area to allow them to get fit and ready for when the snow melts.

TaylorMade Performance Labs, the premier custom golf club fitting company, announced the opening of its sixth U.S. location at The International in Boston. Beginning April 27, TaylorMade Performance Lab’s certified professionals will fit men, women and junior golfers of all ages and abilities to a custom set of TaylorMade® golf clubs using an exclusive technology previously available only to Tour professionals, called Motion Analysis Technology by TaylorMade (MAT-T).

To date, TaylorMade Performance Labs has six U.S. locations including The International: The Four Seasons Resort in North San Diego, The Desert Springs Marriott in Palm Springs, The Hyatt Grand Cypress Resort in Orlando, Olympia Fields Country Club in Chicago and Reynolds Plantation in Greensboro, GA. There are also three international locations in South Africa, Spain and Dubai.


I would have to say, if I could pick a place to get fit, it would totally be the location in Spain. I wonder if Sergio Garcia has ever been to it. He probably did, but complained about the greens. Zing!

2 comments:

William Neilson Jr. said...

I don't really use TM except for a 3-wood which really is just a fantastic wood for me.

It is a 4 year old bubble wood with a metal shaft.

I can pinpoint where I hit it

Anonymous said...

I don't do the dressing, because we like the fresh, unadulterated taste of veggies, but do what
you must!

My web-site :: cold pasta salad recipe