Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Golf Channel's Finest Week

If this if your first time checking out Dogs That Chase Cars, congrats. Welcome. I hope you enjoy what you see. Also, you probably should know that I'm not a huge fan of The Golf Channel. It has the potential to be so much yet it falls short week in and week out (this does not include "The Haney Project," which is the best reality show ever).

Anyway, as muchas I dog TGC, I have to give it some props this week. All they do is show replays of previous Masters, and it is awesome (especially for a guy that sits on his couch all day trying to think of witty golf anecdotes to write about).

So far this morning I've knocked out the '04 Masters tournament (which I forgot included the Phil Mickelson "Oh My Goodness" after he made the putt on 18) and I'm now on 2005, that included the Tiger chip.

Hats off to TGC for their simple idea during Masters week. It is smart, it is fun and everyone in the world loves watching old Masters highlights.

No comments: