Monday, April 27, 2009

Oh Dear Lord


I try a lot of things on Mondays to not have a beer. I'll go to the gym or hit some range balls late in the afternoon or even go see a movie. I try try try try try to not have a beer at the start of the week so I'm productive and Cleveland Golf has to come out and make a camouflage wedge, thus forcing me to drive my little sled down to the convenience store and buy as many brewskis as possible.

Why Cleveland Golf? Why are you doing this to me? If the USGA had some sense, they'd make these non-conforming.

Jim Gaffigan summed this up best.

Gaffigan - "I'm moving a little slow tonight, I had a Hot Pocket for dinner."

"(Audience applauds and cheers)."

Gaffigan - "Good to see I'm not the only white trash here."

Have a good rest of your Monday.

No comments: