Thursday, April 16, 2009

Adam Scott Does Not Understand Blogging


PGATour.com, one of the best websites in the history of the world (well, besides that video on the right, but even Mila Kunis has had a pimple in her life), had a link today to "Adam Scott's Blog." The headline to the story reads, "Scott Blog: Reflecting on the Masters."

This is Adam's introduction.

I hope this email finds everyone well.

Wait, this whole time I've been running Dogs That Chase Cars, the damn thing has been nothing but an e-mail chain? Blogger! You fooled me again!

I have no idea why I even am posting on that, but probably because the most interesting golf story right now is the Boo Weekley defending at Harbor Town, and I'm way more interested in how much camo Weekley plans to wear today. I'm going with three pieces. "I really don't like talking about my flair."

No comments: