Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Masters FanHouse Shizzle


It is times like these that your real job takes over your life. Since AOL actually sends me a paycheck every couple of weeks, during Masters week I'm pretty strapped for the 'ol FanHouse wagon (hear it rumbling to a town near you?).

So far, I've pumped out some decent content.

I am doing a three-part series on players to watch. I did the Heavy Hitters with Tiger, Phil, Padraig, Sergio (ha!) and Geoff. I published today a part on the Regular Joes, only if Regular Joes are worth $23 million dollars each and will have a Sleepers pick up tomorrow.

Also, I tossed together some stuff on some secrets of the tournament that the everyday sports fan might not know about.

We will be live chatting the tournament both Thursday and Friday, so don't be a sack ass and come over there to make fun of my hair (it's long!).

That is all for now. I'll still be posting stuff here all week, I just find it hard to write the same story twice. That is why I cuss more over here. It makes me cooler.

Harry How, Getty Images

No comments: