Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Masters Begins Tomorrow


So far today I've watched the 2004 Masters, '05 Masters and the '08 Masters plus the Par-3 Tournament that Tim Clark won at five-under. I washed my Augusta polo shirt, have my hat ready for tomorrow morning and have been in talks with my editor about exactly the plan for Thursday.

A heads up for anyone that cares ... I will be conducting a live chat tomorrow at FanHouse during the televised portion of the Masters, so swing by if you can and chat it up.

The Masters begins tomorrow, so make sure to get some sleep so you can be prepared for what is to come tomorrow. Will Tiger break 70 for the first time in his career on a Thursday? Which Phil will show up? How high will Gary Player's belt be in '09?

All will be answered in just a few hours.

Harry How, Getty Images

No comments: