Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Vijay Singh Out Two Months With Tendinitis in His Forearm


Vijay Singh will miss the next two months of golf with tendinitis in his left forearm. The 45-year-old recent winner of the FedEx Cup and three time winner on tour this year will be missing two big events in Asia that he usually plays, so that kinda sucks.

"I am very disappointed to miss the Iskandar Johor Open and the HSBC event as I was looking forward to returning to Asia," the 45-year-old Singh said in a news release issued by the Asian Tour on Tuesday.

I guess it would be a big deal to miss these, but the dude just made $10 million from winning the FedEx. Not like money is ever an option to guys like Vijay anymore, but I think it's a perfect time to just hang out and rest a little. If he wants, I'll take his invitations to those Asian tournaments. I heard Malaysia is beautiful this time of year.

No comments: