Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tiger To Have Second Child


Tiger Woods and wife Elin (mostly Elin though) will be having another child come late-winter, according to Tiger's website.

Woods said he's all excited and pumped for the new kid, even if he misses golf.

"Elin is feeling great, and we are both thrilled. While my injury has been disappointing and frustrating, it has allowed me to spend a lot of time watching Sam grow. I can't begin to tell you how rewarding it is being a dad and spending time with her and Elin. The injury has been a blessing and a disappointment."

I can promise you, being Tiger Woods with a wife as beautiful as Elin, that is probably what you do when shacked up the mansion. "Hey, what do you want to do today, sew?" "Nah, let's just get it on and then I'm taking a nap."

No wonder he didn't watch much live golf over the break.

All jokes aside, congrats to Elin and Tiger. If he's a boy I'm pretty sure Phil Knight might rupture his spleen from laughing so hard. $ $ $

No comments: