Friday, September 19, 2008

Mahan, Kim, Wowing Even Me And I Believed In Them

The young studs came out today as rookies, but more importantly, rookies that had to find their game fast.

Hunter Mahan was paired with a guy that had never won a Ryder Cup match. Anthony Kim was paired with the second best golfer in the world, but who had never really had a bunch of success in this event.

NOT TO INTERRUPT WHAT I'M WRITING BUT BOO WEEKLEY JUST CASHED A 30-FOOTER PUTT FROM THE FRINGE AND GOT THE CROWD ABOUT AS FIRED UP AS THEY'VE BEEN ALL DAY! LEE WESTWOOD HATES EVERYONE BUT WEEKLEY AND J.B. HOLMES ARE NOW ONE-UP! OH, AND JUST FOR KICKS, MICKELSON JUST MADE A BIRDIE ON 17 FROM ABOUT 20-FEET TO POSSIBLY TAKE A ONE-UP LEAD AND MOVE THEIR MATCH TO DORMIE. WHEWWWW THAT IS A LOT THAT HAPPENED IN JUST A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME. I'M DONE WITH WHAT I WAS PREVIOUSLY WRITING. THIS IS GREAT STUFF. IF YOU'RE AT WORK, COME FIND ME IN TEMPE TONIGHT AND I'LL BUY YOU A BEER.

No comments: