Thursday, November 20, 2008

Phil Mickelson Speaks of Tiger Woods, Admits To Missing the Big Guy


Maybe the dorkiest rivalry in all of sports is Tiger Woods versus Phil Mickelson.

Woods wipes the floor with Lefty in every tournament and the only thing that has ever come up as "rivalry" talk is the "I can fly it by him now" bullshit that Mickelson spit out a few years ago when Woods was changing up his swing.

Well, it turns out Phil missed Tiger and wants him back. I'm not sure why, unless Phil's main goal of 2009 is to "not win a lot of tournaments." Tiger should help out with that.

"The entire golf world cannot wait for his return. I miss him as a player. I miss him as a person. And I miss trying to track him down because that is always a great challenge."

Yeah, trying to track him down? Listen, I think Phil is probably a fine guy and all, but the man is more fake than a pair of tits at Olive & Ivy on Thursdays. Seriously dude, we know you want to be the top dog, but the only reason you're saying this is because nobody gives you any credit when Tiger is not in the field.

Also, speaking of Mickelson, he said he's dedicating this season to putting. WTF? Am I missing something? Shouldn't you dedicate every season to putting? Sigh.

No comments: