Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Gear You Need to Buy -- Personalized Golf Pride Golf Grips


Since Christmas is right around the corner and everyone has that golfing buddy or dad that is impossible to buy for here, might I suggest a practical gift that he might love.

It's the Golf Pride Personalized Grip, and they are awesome.

First, they come in different styles so you aren't stuck with any old grip, and you can get the writing in whatever style you'd like (well, whatever style they offer, but there is more than just one).

Second, it sure helps if you leave a golf club out of the course. Unlike those annoying sticky notes that you put on the iron shaft, these things have your name on them and actually don't distract.

The great folks over at Golf Pride sent me a set with the website name on them and I'm a big fan. I'm a huge combo wrap guy, and since blue is my favorite color I've decided these are just about as good as it gets.


Honestly, check them out if you have a chance. It might be the perfect gift for your pops or boyfriend, and you don't even have to spend a fortune. Packages start at $59.99.

Check 'em out
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No matter if some one searches for his required thing, therefore he/she needs to be available that in detail, thus that thing
is maintained over here.

my weblog - aspirateur automatique