Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I Was a Sack Today, I Apologize

Yeah, I know, there is golf stuff going on and I have been absolutely invisible. Well, on Dogs that is. I want to apologize. For all of you, I will do this -- you get to view this page for two more months free before I ask for dollars per page clicks. That is how I roll.

Anyway, here are a couple stories I wrote over at FanHouse today. Also, this story I wrote yesterday about the White House? Yeah, Stewart Cink's mom called me out on it. It's in the comments! Check it out!

--That whole J.P. Hayes story you have probably hear 35 times by now. Basically the guy played a prototype Titleist ball that was non-conforming in Q-School and was disqualified. A rather noble story, really, except for the part that makes you want to kinda kill yourself.

--Annika Sorenstam's last LPGA tournament is this week. I wrote a little tribute about her career here. I think you might enjoy it, especially if you are a fan of rather humorless stories about Annika Sorenstam. Please don't break your mouse clicking too hard.

I promise I'll be back on my game tomorrow. Consider yourself warned.

No comments: