Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tiger Woods' House Sounds Pretty Crummy


Tiger Woods, that guy that used to win a lot of golf tournaments, is moving into his new house that he seems to have been working on for about eight years, and although there probably won't be as many people inhabiting it as previously suspected when the plans were laid out, we really should send this guy some money so he can revamp a few things.

Namely, the practice facility. This place sounds like a dump! Don't believe me? Just read what Tiger said about the place on his website ...

"Pretty soon, I'll be moving into my new home in Jupiter, Fla. I'm excited about that and even more excited about my new practice facility. It's phenomenal. Working with my team, I designed the short-game facility and oversaw its construction. It features four greens, six bunkers with different depths and kinds of sand, a video center and a putting studio. If no wind is blowing, the longest club I can hit is a 7-iron. It's also set up so I can hit shots out of my second-story studio."

Wow, he's damn near homeless! Only six types of sand? What Tiger, couldn't fly any in from the British Isles? Lame! My mom collects sand and has at least 100 different types, so according to this theory, my mom > Tiger.

I'll tell you what, Tiger ... if you need a place to practice that is a REAL facility, swing on by the Coronado Driving Range. They got new balls last year, they have some decent grass, and at least five flags that aren't anywhere near a yardage you need to get comfortable with. You'll feel right at home.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Seems like a lot of effort was put into making this facility possible. Too much attention to detail yet it seems unnecessary.


mill pond golf course