Sunday, March 20, 2011

So This Is Really Being Reported ... Tiger Dating 22-Year-Old


In "there is absolutely no way this is really true" news, the Daily News is reporting that Tiger Woods is dating some 22-year-old daughter of an IMG executive.

Her name is Alyse Lahti Johnston and that is her photo above. I really don't have much more to say on this issue except that if Tiger is really dating a 22-year-old, which has about as much a chance of being true as I do at winning the Masters this year, I know absolutely zero things about Tiger Woods and never will know anything about Tiger Woods.

4 comments:

Roody said...

Future alimony payments #2!!

seak said...

Meh, my guess is they know each other (that world is very small), but I'd be shocked if they were dating.

Anonymous said...

no tiger !!!,,,dont do it

Anonymous said...

who the fuck cares?he's single,he can fuck any skanky waffle house looking skank he wants