Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Padraig Harrington Really Has His Masters Week Planned Out


I must say, I'm not the best planner. Usually my day consists of waking up, trying to eat food, and making sure to open my computer. Simple enough, eh? So that means three-time major winner Padraig Harrington and I probably don't have a lot in common. This guy plans for everything!

This is best shown when he told Sky Sports what his pre-Masters plan is. On Wednesday night, Padraig said he's planning to go ........ SEE A MOVIE!!!!!

“The best thing to do is to go to the movies. If you do that then you have two hours of something completely brain dead where you can sit there and eat your popcorn and get away from it all.”

Not to knock on my man Padraig, but instead of planning to see a movie, maybe he should plan on working on his ball-striking. The guy is 152th on tour this year in driving accuracy and 137th in greens in regulation.

Also some bad news for Padraig -- I just went to Fandango to check out which movies are out right now, and literally can't find a single one I'd be interested in seeing. Diary of a Wimpy Kid? That's really a motion picture? I think I'd rather watch "The Tourist" again (Okay, fine, I wouldn't, that movie is worst than lupus.)

So, if you want to catch Padraig, I'd camp out at the local Augusta theatre on Wednesday night and look for the guy with his cap on a little too high. Who knows, he might buy you a popcorn.

Getty Images

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that supposed to be a joke?
Suggesting PH should work more on his game, indeed.
I suggest you not post if you have nothing to say.

Anonymous said...

Listening to, or reading anything Paddy has to say, is still the best way to go brain dead.