Wednesday, July 14, 2010

All My Swilken Bridge Pictures

I thought I'd post some of my pictures from days on the Swilken Bridge, for no other reason than to make you hate me a little more for being the lucky bastard that has been to St. Andrews this many times. I know, I know ... I'm a lucky dude for these experiences.


This picture was from 2009, when my family and I headed over to Scotland. This trip included rounds at Cruden Bay, Royal Aberdeen, St. Andrews, and the Castle Course.


This was from the same trip, just another day at the Old. That's mi madre.


This was back in 2006, and it was my dad's first trip around the Old Course. I gave him something to remember, luckily, when I finished in exactly 72 strokes.


This was my first trip to Scotland, in 2005 when I was studying abroad in London. My uncle and I took a trip up to Scotland, and played the Old and Jubilee, along with Kingsbarns. I actually snuck out for a second round on the Old, and made eagle on the 10th, only to have a man in front of me make an ace on 11. He looked like he'd won the lottery three times in a row. In the picture with my uncle (top left) is the owner of the best bed and breakfast in the town, the Braeside Inn, and his brother-in-law.

1 comment:

The Armchair Golfer said...

I want to be in the bridge picture. Is there room in your family for one more? Maybe I can be the crazy uncle or something.