Friday, March 27, 2009

The TaylorMade r9 Is Really Awesome


I haven't had much time the last few days to hit some range balls, but I found some time early this morning before my caddie duties called to go out and hit a few around the range. I just got my hands on the TaylorMade r9 driver and let me tell you, it is absolutely incredible.

I'm going to film a video next week showing how easy it is to pull out the weights and switch it around, but just wanted to say that the stinger driver that Sergio Garcia hits all the time? Yeah, that is the club. I could keep it low if I wanted and hit a high one if I felt so inclined.

I have been using Titleist since I was a fetus, but this driver might have me hooked. Okay, off to caddie. I'll have a full report tonight. Cross your fingers.

No comments: