Thursday, March 26, 2009

And Here We Go ...

There isn't really anything that compares to waking up early for a tee time. The alarm goes off and you're jazzed, reading to get that shower over with so you can toss on your golf clothes and hit the tee.

I'm out of the shower, about to eat my Wheaties and go to the course to get ready for Erica Blasberg's first round at the J Golf Phoenix LPGA International. Blasberg tees it up at 7:45 in the Phoenix area and you can follow her round right here.

Also, being the good caddy I am, I'm sporting this Puma golf polo today. The last time someone wore this same polo they won the Accenture Match Play. Geoff Ogilvy, I like your style bro.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck, Shane! I'm just gonna sit here... you know, in my cubicle and live vicariously through your caddie updates. F*()#

spencer096 said...

im feelin' the shirt. good luck dude.