Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Some Caddying Advice from the Armchair


Niel over at the Armchair Golfer had some helpful advice for me this week as I embark on my first professional caddy job that involves a female. To be honest, I did caddy once for my buddy Casey Broadus in a Adams Tight Lies tournament in Shreveport, Louis. once and he shot a four-under 68. The next day, I got replaced by his dad and I'm nearly 99.8 percent positive that he never broke 70 the rest of the week.

So, check out the advice from Neil that includes this one that had me chuckling.

"“Hit it, Alice.”

I wonder how long it would take for the most overweight person in the crowd to come take her bag as I try to wrestle it from the guy, demanding my money? "I did it because it's a defining moment, and when a defining moment comes along, you define the moment, or the moment defines you."

The first practice round is today. I'm extremely interested in who we go out with.

No comments: