Friday, March 27, 2009

Check That Box Called "Made Cut"


Yeah, so Erica Blasberg and I might not be leading the LPGA tournament, but I have counted the week as a success. Minus a moment on Friday when I accidentally gave her a middle green yardage instead of the front, only to correct myself as she was already in shot preparation.

Needless to say, she wasn't too happy with me.

Other than that, Erica gave me a B++ grade today, saying that the middle yardage thingy kinda screwed me out of the A. I don't blame her, but I do think we are landing a little chemistry right now and could have a good weekend.

Over the week we have two rounds of 74-73 without any shot real close or a tap-in birdie, so I think what I'm trying to say is we're due. Erica mentioned on Friday that she can score on this course, and I believe it, so maybe today is the day.

I will be back this afternoon with an ice pack and more information on all that transpires. Have a good Saturday.

1 comment:

Ottawa Golf Blog said...

At least you corrected the mistake. Sounds like you held your own. Nice work.