Monday, March 2, 2009

"The Haney Project" Was Very, Very Solid


I know I dog The Golf Channel a lot (and for good reason ... yikes, see, even when complimenting them I have to toss in a jab) but tonight's "The Haney Project" was absolutely entertaining in every way.

Yes, that might have more to do with Charles Barkley, but Haney was pretty hilarious and the whole concept was solid.

I thought TGC did a good job at showing what Barkley's swing used to look like and the ideas Haney had in store for him seemed to actually work.

Did you watch the show? If so, drop what you thought about it in the comments. I'm interested to hear the feedback.

2 comments:

Marc said...

I thought it was good entertainment too. What made it work was that it came across to me at least, that this wasn't some stunt to get exposure. The round mound of rebound really seems to want to get better.

Shane B. said...

I couldn't agree more. Barkley was sweating his ass off and looked like he really wanted to be out there.