Saturday, April 12, 2008

The one thing I don't Love about the Masters


As you can probably see, the Masters gets me more excited than a personal fluffer.

You have tradition, beauty, history and potential legacy on hand at the same venue at the same time every year. What's not to love?

The one thing that's always irked me is the television schedule. Golf doesn't come on today until 3:30 Eastern which would be great if I lived on the east coast and could actually do something this morning. Instead, I'm going to hack away on my computer and complain about it. Yep, that sounds more productive.

Tiger Woods tees off at 1:10 Eastern, Phil Mickelson at 2:30 and the leaders at 2:40.

Weather.com has a hour-by-hour forecast of Augusta and it looks like it could be a wet one, with the potential of scattered storms and rain up until 4 PM. They also are still expecting wind tomorrow which could really make the leader board turn upside down (like that Jack Johnson song).

In unrelated news I went to Maloney's in Denver last night for about the 50th time in three months. If anyone knows of any bars that would give me a little more definition in my weekend schedule I'd truly appreciate it.

No comments: