Friday, April 11, 2008

Damn, I'm a GENIUS

I talked to my buddy Kevin the other day about this theory I had about Tiger this week. I obviously never count Tiger Woods out of a tournament until it's all said and done (Note: Pebble Beach, 2000), but I thought this could be a problem for him this week.

The committee, obviously knowing that Tiger Woods can draw television crowds alone, had him as the only big name going early Thursday and late Friday. Phil Mickelson, Vijay Singh, Jim Furyk, Ernie Els, Adam Scott, Retief Goosen - all of these guys went late Thursday and early today. I didn't know that the weather could get bad late Friday, but if it did, Tiger would be the only big name that had to endure it.

Turns out, as I'm tuning in online, they are expecting the winds to pick up this afternoon. El Tigre might have to deal with this alone if that's the case.

No comments: