Saturday, July 19, 2008

Well This Looks Fun


Honestly, just watching the British Open makes me a tad exhausted.

Wind, wind and a little more wind has made everyone step back and all the guys that are around seven or eight over are as happy as a clam.

Some guy named Simon Wakefield fired an even-par round of 70 and is in the clubhouse at five-over, which I'd say will be leading without much of an argument.

Greg Norman, Padraig Harrington and K.J. Choi are doing their best to keep it together, but it's playing so hard bogeys are inevitable.

Keep yourself bundled up and keep refreshing because I'll continue to post as the afternoon progresses.

(Honestly, I think the cameramen drank more than I did last night. These guys follow golf balls like a blind guy would at midnight.)

Photo courtesy of Stuart Franklin, Getty Images

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Arnold Schwarzenegger or Arnold Swarchenegger should ban tiger from playing in CA!