Monday, July 14, 2008

Charles Barkley's Golf Game is Like a Blog, Apparently


Honestly, Charles Barkley is the only guy in the world that gets away this stuff.

Barkley told NBC in an interview that his golf game is like a blog. Now, wait for it...

I'll let Deadspin hold your hand and walk you into the wild.

ME: "What did you mean by 'My game is like a blog?'

BARKLEY: "When I talked with you on Thursday, and you said your were blogging my rounds, I didn't know what that was. What's a 'blog?' It sounds awful."

(Note: Barkley is not kidding here.)

BARKLEY: "So when they asked me on television how to describe my golf game, I told them 'My game is like a blog.' Because I don't know what a blog is, but it don't sound good."


I mean, what can you say about that? It would be like saying my writing is like steeple or my basketball game is like plant, only if I had no clue what the hell a steeple or plant is.

It's so hard to find an actual human example to make this clear, I'm thinking that it might be a reverse test by Barkley and he might be smarter than all of us. This theory might be our modern day M.C. Escher painting. "Wait, the stairs are going up AND down all in the same building??!?!? This can't be!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I think you have a great blog going here, I found it on Bing and plan on returning regularly for the information that you all are providing.

Anonymous said...

good share, great article, very usefull for us...thank you

Anonymous said...

Concern Fresh Wind offers a construction investment for different tariff plans. Now , overcame the recent financial crisis, more began to wonder how invest the money at interest . According to conclusions of many of the leading the best analysts, one of the most real estate investment . Everyone knows that the construction of less exposed to the risk of falling prices, in addition a given that, property has always enjoyed , and will be in demand. Even the economic crisis did not recaptured removed the desire for people to buy their own property. Therefore, investment in construction will always remain relevant and profitable.

Fwit Biz - [url=https://fwit.biz]where to invest your money at interest[/url]