Thursday, July 21, 2011

Steve Williams Not So Happy About the Breakup


Breakups can be hard. One person is unhappy. The other is pissed. One still has that ugly t-shirt they used to sleep in and doesn't know when to give it back.

But in this case, with Steve Williams and Tiger Woods calling it quits on their caddie/player relationship, it seems amicable. Well, until the next day.

Williams told Television New Zealand, "You could say I've wasted the last two years of my life.I've stuck with Tiger and been incredibly loyal. I'm not disappointed I've been fired - that's part of the job - but the timing is extraordinary."

I mean, can you blame the guy? Williams is pissed, as most are when relationships come to an end, and he never seemed to be the guy to hold back. Is it strange timing? Absolutely. Does it seem like something that was eventually going to happen? Absolutely.

I guess Williams shouldn't be surprised by any of this. Tiger has turned into one of those guys that you can never predict, and here is another decision to change in his life.

I'd be frustrated if I was Stevie. Shocked? Not at all.

Getty Images

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Movers and Packers Hyderabad
Movers and Packers Bangalore
Movers and Packers Pune
Movers and Packers Mumbai
Movers and Packers Gurgaon
Movers and Packers Delhi

Unknown said...

This means the budgetary foundation from which you take out your credit will oblige you to give them something to serve as a security if you are not ready to reimburse your advance. As a rule, this is as a rule as land, a house or evidence of home loan installment, and whatever other thing that may be of esteem to you. Cash Advance