Monday, May 9, 2011

Rory Sabbatini Gives Incredible F-You Performances


I'll say this ... when I'm wrong, I'm definitely, definitely wrong. You know I'm not a huge fan of Rory Sabbatini, but I have to give credit where credit is due.

Sabbatini headed to Quail Hollow last week with a ton of rumors swirling about his actions on the golf course, and a suspension seemed to be in the works for the six-time winner on the PGA Tour.

Most golfers would wilt under this kind of scrutiny, but Sabbatini really does have some very large heuvos it appears, and the guy went out and finished third alone at the Wells Fargo Championship, missing out on a playoff by a single shot.

How clutch was Sabbatini? The guy shot a bogey-free 65 on Sunday AFTER shooting a 66 on Saturday to put himself in contention. That's 13-under over the weekend for Rory, an impression accomplishment considering all he was dealing with.

So, I don't think I'd ever go out and buy the guy a steak dinner, but I'll give him total credit for doing what he did over the weekend at Quail Hollow. If he had got in that playoff and actually won the event, it would have been one of the all-time best f-you performances in sports history.

Getty Images

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Afghan audience that whatever Coach Outlet Online Afghan audience that whatever
audience that whatever Coach Factory Outlet
Afghan audience that whatever Hermes Belt Afghan werefabricated. Afghan audience that whatever Coach Factory Online Afghan