Thursday, May 19, 2011

John Daly Admits Something That Will Probably Ruin Your Lunch


When you look at the above picture of John Daly at his finest, a few things probably pop in your head; how old is that lady showing her tits off to a random camera? I wonder if Daly gets his Hooters wings spicy or extra spicy? How long until those two people did something that would shame even these here Internets?

The one thing that doesn't pop into your corrupted mind is this - "I'd love to have sex with that man." Well, bad news, because Daly probably wants to have sex with you. Or anyone. That's what he revealed in a recent Playboy interview (link NSFW, unless you work at Bourbon Street).

“I’m real close to being a nympho, if I’m not one,” he admits. He and ­Cladakis try to have sex at least once every day. “If I’m with somebody, I want to be with that person. I wanna have sex a lot. Anna’s been great. We’re both nymphos, I think. We like each other’s company. We like making love to each other,” he says as his eyes wander to the front door of the remote Sheboygan Falls house he’s rented west of the golf course.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Nooooo! That's worse than thinking about my parents doing it. I don't want to think about that man laying on top of anyone, even if it was to save them from hypothermia. I am sure there are a ton of people on this Earth that would be grosser to watch act sexually than Daly (Lady Gaga, Elmo, Ben Roethlisberger), but this is just disturbing.

Why do this to us, Playboy?!? Why?!?! We were having a perfectly fine Thursday before this popped up!

h/t to that sexually being, Ballengee