Sunday, February 6, 2011

Who Do PGA Tour Golfers Think Will Win the Super Bowl?


A lot of questions get tossed at PGA Tour golfers each week about their game, but what happens when they get asked about another athlete's game? Here are some of the answers from PGA Tour golfers at the Waste Management Open on who they think will win the Super Bowl on Sunday.

Chris Couch - "I'm sticking with Pittsburgh. I'm going with the experience, and I'm going to go 24-17."

Rickie Fowler - "I think Aaron Rodgers is going to pull it off. I think (Green Bay is) going to sneak it out by three."

Bill Haas - "I think I like Green Bay. I think Aaron Rodgers is playing too good and the whole team seems to jell together too good. 27-24."

Mark Wilson - "I'm saying 24-21 Packers in a close one."

Phil Mickelson - I think after all that chatter with David Feherty, he eventually picked Green Bay. Actually, I'm sure he did, but that whole thing was strange.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great website, interesting article. Certainly you check here again and write about it to friends Thank you! “As the family goes, so goes the nation and so goes the whole world in which we live.” - Pope John Paul II

Anonymous said...

Afghan audience that whatever Coach Outlet Online Afghan audience that whatever
audience that whatever Coach Factory Outlet
Afghan audience that whatever Hermes Belt Afghan werefabricated. Afghan audience that whatever Coach Factory Online Afghan