Thursday, February 24, 2011

Three Third Round Accenture Bets I Love


On Tuesday I brought you five bets I loved in the first round of the Accenture Match Play. I went 4-1 on the five, and if you would have bet each match to win $100, you'd be up $410 right now (thanks, Bjorn!). The second round was better, with me going 5-0. Now I give you my favorites from the third day in Marana.

2011 Accenture record -- 9-1


Graeme McDowell (-175) over Y.E. Yang -- Both are playing extremely solid golf, but McDowell looks like he's on a mission, and I feel like he might now have a chip on his shoulder after all his Euro buddies got ousted on Thursday. McDowell looks like he's going to make it to the finals, right? Gotta ride that broom.

Matt Kuchar (+100) over Rickie Fowler -- Ryo Ishikawa taught us last year not to ride the hot youngster for too long, and I feel like Fowler is that guy this year. Kuchar is just haaanging around, and he's obviously been Mr. Consistent over the last year and a half. Sure Fowler can handle a fellow gunslinger like Mickelson. How will he do with a guy that hits every fairway and every green?

Geoff Ogilvy (-140) over Bubba Watson -- Alright Lefty, that's enough. Whisper Rock versus Estancia, and I feel like Whisper Rock is the winner every time.

Alright, what do you like, what do you hate, and are you riding my streak so far?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

9-1? Wow Shane, pretty good! Hope you've been putting money down on your own picks!

Anonymous said...

Afghan audience that whatever Coach Outlet Online Afghan audience that whatever
audience that whatever Coach Factory Outlet
Afghan audience that whatever Hermes Belt Afghan werefabricated. Afghan audience that whatever Coach Factory Online Afghan

Anonymous said...

Strona świadczy o ciekawych zagadnieniach, namawiam do dyskusji

Also visit my blog post call center on line call center dostep online rozwiązania call center

Anonymous said...

GHG Hair Flat Irons
Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this post and
the rest of the website is really good.