Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Well, That's One Way to Piss Off Tiger

I was just checking my RSS feed and noticed this beauty over at Deadspin. I guess David Feherty's main goal last week at Quail Hollow was to piss off Tiger Woods with every hair on his body. After the Sunday round, Feherty asks Tiger how it feels to be a loser.

No, seriously. Video evidence is below. I would have loved for the camera to stay on him about 30 seconds after this one. The only thing I could compare it to is that scene in "Tin Cup" where David Simms goes behind the tent and lights up a cigarette.

3 comments:

John said...

I dunno, Tiger seems to be legitimately laughing at himself. Aren't him and Feherty buddies?

Shane B. said...

I think so, but don't we all know that Tiger doesn't like to be dogged? Even if it's from a buddy?

Heather Kerrigan said...

I was amazed by this incident too. Although I did LMAO. I couldn't believe my ears. I thought Tiger took the ribbing well. If not, he's a great faker.