Saturday, May 30, 2009

"Pink Out" Saturday


Don't forget that today is the official "Pink Out" Saturday for breast cancer and Amy Mickelson. Most of the PGA Tour will be sporting pink on the course to help raise awareness for the terrible disease.

I pulled my pink shirt out of the dirty clothes because I wore it out last night found this pink shirt from back in the day and will be sporting it all day, so I hope you do the same.

Also, here is the link to the donation page on the Susan G. Komen website. If you have a couple of extra bucks laying around, shoot it their way. Maybe one day we can find a cure and life will be millions better.

(One more thing ... you can post pics of your pink'd out self on PGA Tour.com, but I'm redirecting you to The Golf Girl's page because she is awesome.)

(One, one more thing ... that is me hitting my tee shot on the road hole at St. Andrews. I hit 3-wood, and thought I yanked it about 20 yards right of everything, and went up to find it sitting in the middle of the fairway. Bonus. Also, this is me gloating. Like it? Huh?! Huh?!?!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Click on the pic and get it to come up big screen. You can see the ball exploding toward the left edge of the hotel. It's actually a ridiculously good shot - regardless of if you think you yanked it!! On a side note, the fact you’re hitting a three wood on one of the "longest playing" and toughest par 4's in golf pisses me off! The fact you probably birdied it pisses me off even more! 

yanmaneee said...

golden goose
golden goose
golden goose outlet
supreme clothing
goyard
golden goose outlet
goyard handbags
goyard handbags
supreme t shirt
supreme hoodie

theesea said...

best replica bags online best replica bags online high quality designer replica