Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hitting the Links

I didn't know this, but Adam Scott, who is now Kate Hudson-less, is switching from Burberry over to Ashworth. I guess all he needs know is the dusty hair and he will be Fred Couples 2.0. [Golf.com]

Datrek Golf bags is doing some deal where if you purchase one of their specially marked bags, you get in 17 PGA Tour tournaments this season. I need a new golf bag. Datrek, send one my way and I'll try to get the word out a little louder. [Armchair Golfer]

Butch Harmon said Tiger Woods could have ended his career and Obama's presidency run with that play in the U.S. Open. One of those two things are true. [FanHouse]

If you didn't see "Ochoa and the Others" by Jay Busbee, you missed out. [Devil Ball Golf]

Also, a little heads up. FanHouse is starting up a Podcast thingy and I was a "guest" today on it, talking about Tiger's comeback, Michelle Wie and the lesbian comments. When it is available, I'll link her up.

No comments: