Friday, February 29, 2008

You Stay Classy, Alma Mater

If you haven't been lucky enough to see some of my old classmates acting especially impressive last night, here is the video. It appears that a fan threw a bottle of water at USC's Davon Jefferson last night at the end of the game. Let me clear something up from this report - I went to U of A, and if a kid is crazy enough to throw a bottle at a player, I PROMISE you it wasn't water.



The story, over at Sports By Brools says the the Tucson police are on the investigation, which means either the guy will get a red tag at his next party or a DUI on the drive home. Anything else and the cops get extremely confused and end up giving a DUI to the reporter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are not right. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.

Anonymous said...

By making use of these items for just a handful of short weeks you [url=http://ywashst.com]lifecell cream[/url] darkish, beneath-attention circles even though together reducing each side wrinkles and fine lines. lifecell reviews So by making a exercise of good considering you http://ywashst.com pores and skin to assistance with its restoration and increasing its visual appeal.