Thursday, February 14, 2008

John Daly Sighting, Far From Vegas


I'm sitting at work and decided to click over to pgatour.com and check out who was lighting it up early at Riviera and to my surprise, it's my favorite overweight aggressive whiskey drinker John Daly.

Yep, Daly is two under through three holes, a feat that is even more impressive because it was reported he closed Hooters down last night, tapping the Miller Lite keg.

I wanted to note that the last time I remember Daly being in the lead of a tournament was the British Open last year when the Big Diet Coke was five under through eleven holes after holing out on the 11th at Carnoustie from the fairway, only to miss the cut after playing the remaining Thursday and Friday 13-over par.

So, just keep in mind that Daly isn't quite the front runner of say, a Tiger Woods.

No comments: