Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Oh My Lord, Maybe Not An 8-9 Seed?


I just looked at the amazing conglomeration that is Bracketology and a crazy thing happened - Arizona wasn't projected as an eight or nine seed.

Hooray for life! I can't believe it! Let the rioting down Fourth Avenue begin! Skip your Trads young bucks, go out and enjoy college life as it should be! Arizona was an eight seed in 2007, 2006 and a nine seed in 2004. Yes, none of those years ended well.

I just wanted to take this time to say that the fact I'm bragging about the Arizona Wildcats not being an eight or nine seed should speak volumes for where this program has landed. Long live Jason Terry!

Also, this picture honestly makes me more depressed than happy.

Update: Please just watch this and remember the days of total Tucson dominance.

2 comments:

Kyle said...

If you could pick any three UA guards for an All-Lute-Era backcourt, would Salim make your squad?

Shane B. said...

Man, that is really tough. I'd say talent-wise, Salim was one of the most gifted players Lute ever had. If i had to pick three, i'd go with -

Jason Terry, Salim Stoudamire and Sean Elliot.