Friday, February 22, 2008

Rankings - Pretty Much Just Another Number


My good buddy over at Roman's Empire dug this up and I thought it was fairly interesting, us both being old Wildcats together.

Mustafa Shakur, the highest ranked point guard coming out of high school, even higher than Chris Paul, is playing professional ball, just not the league he was probably hoping for.

I'm not sure if you're familiar with the term white wash in basketball, but this team page should help explain it a little better.

Yeah, the Prokom Trefl Sopot probably isn't as fun to play on as, say, the Wildcat team with Hassan Adams and Andre Iguodala. I'm not a genius, but that is my prediction.

I can't read polish, but I'm assuming most of those articles are about "poor shooting percentage." If anyone can translate that in Polish, let me know.

Doesn't his profile picture tell a lot about his last five years?

1 comment:

jen said...

Hi! I know polish and I know Mustafa :-) .