Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Luke Donald Wins Par-3 Contest, Is Totally Screwed


Why, Luke?! Why would you do this to yourself? You KNOW the consequences of your actions, yet you go out, and win the cursed tournament-before-the-tournament! Shame on you. Shame on you!!

Ahh, okay, fine, I agree with you. The "curse" is stupid. It's just something that has happened, like me saying that since Graeme McDowell had a birthday, he hasn't won a Masters. It's something until it's broken.

So, anyway, Luke won, and I figured it is time to announce my Masters pick ... I'm going with Matt Kuchar. I don't really have a reason, and I'm literally as bad at picking winners of majors as anyone, but he's the one I'm going with. Kuchar ... Augusta ... it starts in a few hours!!!

(Also, totally random, but what would you put in that trophy bowl thingy they give you for winning this? Obviously it's a mantel piece, but I'd love to know what people put in that thing. Oranges? Pocket change?)

Getty Images

No comments: